SECTION 1 INFORMATION CONCERNING THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data, which refer to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible person according to art. 4 para. 7 EU data protection basic regulation
KET Kunststoff- und Elasttechnik GmbH
Wachauer Str. 3
(3) When contacting us by means of your e-mail or via our contact form we will store the data you are sending to us (your e-mail address, if possible your name or telephone number) enabling us to reply to your questions. Data becoming available in this connection we will delete when the storing is no longer necessary or limit the processing, if there are any legal retention requirements.
(4) If, for individual functions of our offering, we rely on commissioned service providers or intend to use your data for advertising purposes we will inform you in detail about each process. Then we will also state the determined criteria for the storage period.
SECTION 2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) Towards us you have the following rights in regard to the personal data concerning you:
- – right to information,
- – right to correction or deletion,
- – right to limitation of processing,
- – right to objection against processing,
- – right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by us to a data protection supervisory authority.
SECTION 3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
(1) If you only use our website for information purposes meaning that you do not register with us or do not send information to us in any other way we will only collect your personal data, which your browser is sending to our server. If you wish to look at our website we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to show our website to you and to guarantee the stability and security (legal basis is art. 6, para. 1 s. 1 lit. F data protection basic regulation):
- – IP address
- – date and time of the enquiry
- – time zone difference to the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- – content of the request (individual website)
- – access status/HTTP-status code
- – data volume transferred each time
- – website from which the request is sent
- – browser
- – operating system and its interface
- – language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the before mentioned data cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files, which are being stored on your hard drive allocated to the browser employed by you and by means of which certain information flows to the party (in this case us) that sets the cookie. Cookies can generate small programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve for making the Internet offerings more user friendly and effective.
This website uses a cookie to save your language selection. This cookie is technically necessary for the website to function and can therefore not be deactivated.
No other cookies are used. (No cookies are used for tracking etc. No 3rd party cookies are used.)